Holy Tony Moly


I am constantly searching the globe to find products that are fun with a unique angle whilst getting the job done. I found that with Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream.

But who, what, where is Tony Moly?

Tony Moly is a skincare, makeup and accessories brand for both women and men from Seoul, South Korea. Established in 2006, Tony Moly has now over 250 branded stores and a collection of awards for customer satisfaction, best Korean products and best products of the year to name a few.



Fortunately I have worked with a few people from Korea in my time within cosmetics and I have learnt that performance with a twist are the key factors in most Korean cosmetic product lines. This resonates within the Tony Moly collections.



The fun Peach Hand Cream is just that and more.
Shea butter is added to intensely hydrate your hands with peach extract to soften and add a scent to lift your senses. Apricot extract assists with the skin softening capabilities whilst Adenosine works at reducing the appearance of wrinkles on the back of your hands. I was first introduced to a more complex form of Adenosine, Adenosine Triphosphate in the early 90's whilst working for Helena Rubinstein in London and I was very impressed with the technology and the results. 



I spend a lot of time in libraries looking up cosmetic ingredients to assist my blog and the paper from the books can be drying on my hands. There is a bit of stress on my nails as I pound away on my laptop keyboard. I found this cream to be concentrated, so a little goes a long way. And my hands instantly feel softer and my cuticles aren't dry anymore. The packaging is definitely a conversation starter and the scents is identical to a freshly cut peach.



Fun packaging, natural extracts, ingredients that deliver...works for me!

Tony Moly Australia Facebook Page



Comments

Popular Posts