Espavita Spa Exclusive Preview

Bernadine Bogusz
I am grateful to have been invited to an exclusive behind the scenes preview to what truly is a new concept in the Australian spa industry. Nothing exists like this and you the customer will benefit from it on so many levels.

What is the difference between a beauty salon and a Spa?


When I entered Espavita I could instantly sense something different. As the front door closed behind me, sound and the world seemed to switch off at the same time.

I was greeted by Bernadine, the Spa Manager, and her smile told me that everything now was going to be alright. I was presented with an iPad (I welcome this paperless system) to enter my details which contained comprehensive questions regarding my health history and my preferences for treatments.

Day spa in Ultimo, New South Wales

Once I finished entering my details into the iPad, she then introduced me to my therapist who walked me through the Spa whilst highlighting the features of the treatment rooms. We finished the tour in my room which was due to be my piece of nirvana for the next couple of hours.

The tour included the infra red sauna, the automated spray tan booths, teeth whitening system, members lounge, showers and the automated water bed massage system. Wow!

My facial was more than a facial. My feet where cleansed which felt like a ceremonial sweeping away of the outside world.  The special massage techniques for my face and upper body, front and back, was phenomenal.

But what was different overall was that my journey through the Spa was like going back into the womb.

Time stopped.
Sound stopped.
My worries stopped.
Everything was going to be ok.

All that I can hear is the binaural beats over the sound system that helped to control my breathing and to gently slow down my heart beat from a less frantic pace, which was created by the outer world. 

Aromatherapy was slowly dancing through the air conditioning system. All of this worked in synergy to transport me to a place of multisensory bliss.


My facial treatment included the new Aromatherapy Associates micro current stimulation machine, exclusive in Australia to Espavita, which deep cleansed my skin and toned it at the same time.
By the time that my treatment was over, I was in a place mentally and physically where I needed to be and that was relaxed and rejuvenated.

But no, the owners of Espavita had more in mind for me. It was the Hydrovita Massage Wellness Bed.
Fully automated, you keep your clothes on, this is a great 15 minute comprehensive jet powered massage bed. That's right. The jets spray water onto your back as if you were in a Spa bath, but as you are on a water bed you remain fully clothed. Amazing in its own right, but the machine also has self controlled pressure points, music (no it is not the monotonous whale sounds of the past), light therapy, aromatherapy, oxygen therapy, red light collagen stimulation for the face. Unbelievable but true.
This machine will never replace a hands on approach but it is a very close second.

Espavita Spa

If you are a monthly member, the price drops further for you with treatments from $89.95 per month. I know you are spending more than that for a facial elsewhere.

Espavita opens Monday November 24th.
Get excited, you're invited!



Day spa in Ultimo, New South Wales

Comments

Popular Posts