Adding fuel to your fire


My first blog is about juice.
But why if I am primarily centred around beauty?

Because beauty starts from within.
No I am not having an existential moment, although there is some credit to that saying, because there is only so much that your skincare can do if you are not fueling you cells and muscle tissue with the correct food.

Saying that, taste is still an important factor to me. I am not an athlete who views food as fuel. I enjoy what I eat, but we can always add a healthy option whenever possible. I aim to eat a meat free dinner at least once a week. Vegetables only.

Here is an amazing juice that I bought.
Apple and ginger. They perfected the balance.
I did try the beetroot juice and well, it tasted like beetroot. If beetroot juice is your thing, then you will love it too.

Cawston Press Apple & Ginger

Comments

Popular Posts