KMR Beaute Blog Opens!



Welcome to my blog.

After applications from different companies asking me for advice and to work on a consultancy basis, I decided to create this blog to showcase products which I think are great and services that could really help you or your friends.

The correlation of Beauty, Business Advice and Positivity isn't simply a combination of my work history and attitude. It is also indicative of what any business in any sector should strive for. 

Beauty is internal and external. What are you eating to get you through your day? Is it full of nutrients or simply a taste good filler? How does that affect your energy levels, your mood, they way your skin looks and feels. Are you using skincare with marginal amounts of active ingredients that "may" give you a positive result or are you ready for a solution?

Don't we all put on a face when we meet clients or our customers? Men put on a business suit and straighten their tie before a meeting. How about some great skin to give you that extra confidence.

Positivity speaks for itself. I'm not talking about "fake it til you make it" smiles. I'm talking about really believing in yourself, your staff and your products/services.

To me this is a winning combination.

I'm open to your ideas, suggestions or any products or services that you would like me to review. Please add your constructive comments at the bottom of an editorial piece of mine or email me directly.

Whether you are starting your own business, company merger or you require a business plan, I can help you with this based on my experiences in retail, hospitality and the corporate sector.

KMR
King M. Rakic
Facebook.com/kmrbeaute
KMR Beaute YouTube Channel

-What is this blog about?
-Global reach for KMR Beaute



The fine print-
All of the information in my blog is written by myself King Maverick Rakic- Kmrbeaute.blogspot.com.au.
I do not believe in cutting and pasting media releases which is why my editorial pieces take time to research and develop. I remember every editorial piece and I am updating my blogs when needed. They are never complete.
Copyright is owned by myself and can only be used with email or written permission by myself to the said parties.
Material appearing on KMR Beaute's blog may include quotes, photo's or forwarded information from other websites that fit the KMR Beaute brand ethos. If you disagree with sharing this, then please contact me immediately and I will remove your content. 
I believe in sharing information as much as possible so I do have some flexibility. All I ask is the courtesy of being asked before sharing any of my own personal content.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts